Step-by-step guide to uploading a formatted CSV file
The CSV system allows you to ship one of our selected cocktails to multiple addresses in one swift check out. Please see below for more in-depth directions:
Uploading a File
You can review our file specifications and download a sample file if you need an example. You can upload it using the “Choose a file” button once you have a properly formatted file. After your file is uploaded, choose “Upload” to validate your file. Keep in mind that your file must be formatted correctly.
For best results CSV files are unaltered and filled out completely, including full name, address, and phone number. Please do not remove or change any columns in the document. Please also do not change or alter any formatting.
File validation processing may take a few minutes depending on the number of recipients in the file. The page will reload once the file is properly validated
Replace a File
You can replace it if the file details don't match your expectations or you accidentally chose an incorrect file.
Errors found in the file
If the file contains errors, we’ll let you know what’s wrong with it in detail. Please correct all errors, rename your file and upload it again.
You can have problems when
- The recipients aren't formatted to work with Cocktail Courier uploader. Make sure your recipients are saved as a .csv file not an .xlsx.
- Removing or altering a column. Please do not change the formatting of the CSV document.
- All required cells are not filled out for each recipient, including their phone number. A phone number is needed for our shipping providers regarding delivery. If you don’t know the recipient’s phone number, we suggest entering your own!
- There is a space at the beginning of a cell or a missing “0” at the beginning of a zip code.
- A recipient is in a state we are unable to ship to. These recipients will be removed automatically.
States we don’t ship to
Due to state regulations, kits with alcohol cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or the following states: AL, AR, ID, MI, NC, OH, TN, and UT. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or internationally.
If you’d like to send multiple kits to the same recipient, list that recipient on a separate row for each kit you wish them to receive.
Currently, a group order can have only one type of kit purchased at a time.
If you would like to include a complimentary gift note, please enter the message for each recipient. There is a limit of 300 characters. Messages with more than 300 characters will be cut off.
Please see this example of a correctly formatted CSV document.
If you are looking for a detailed explanation of the corporate ordering process watch this video detailing the corporate ordering process.
Still, have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or concerns.